432. Joe is an insomniac. Even before his time with the Circle, he always had trouble sleeping, and once he started getting nightmares, he had to rely on sleep meds to get enough rest. However, the nightmares stopped once he got married.
How many books will be in this series?
I am assuming you mean EMBASSY ROW? This is actually a very good question. There are currently three books under contract, and I think that is how long the series will be. But I also know that books (and series) often have a mind of their own, so if I can’t wrap things up in three books I will be open to the idea of doing more.
But for now let’s just say it will most likely be a trilogy. (Although I have come to hate the term trilogy since, in my opinion, there have been far too many in recent years. Still, it seems as if I’m writing one.)
429. Tina Walters has worked in or with every major newspaper in the world by the time she retires.
437. Courtney Bauer and Eva Alvarez were best friends for all of their years at Gallagher and in their final year they started dating.
425. When they went out for dinner as a group, Zach and Macey liked to see how many times they could flip each other off without Cam noticing.
422. One day, Cam and Zach were walking around Roseville, when they bumped into Josh. It was an awkward moment of silence, then Josh asked how they had been after all the years, noticing the ring on Cam’s finger. Cam ended up blurting out “I’M PREGNANT.” That was how Zach found out they were having their first child.
Grace Blakely is absolutely certain of three things:
1. She is not crazy.
2. Her mother was murdered.
3. Someday she is going to find the killer and make him pay.
As certain as Grace is about these facts, nobody else believes her–so there’s no one she can completely trust. Not her grandfather, a powerful ambassador. Not her new friends, who all live on Embassy Row. Not Alexei, the Russian boy next door who is keeping an eye on Grace for reasons she neither likes nor understands.
Everybody wants Grace to put on a pretty dress and a pretty smile, blocking out all her unpretty thoughts. But they can’t control Grace–no more than Grace can control what she knows or what she needs to do.
Her past has come back to hunt her … and if she doesn’t stop it, Grace isn’t the only one who will get hurt. Because on Embassy Row, the countries of the world all stand like dominoes, and one wrong move can make them all fall down.
Official cover AND back cover copy AND a two chapter excerpt?! Oh happy day!
All Fall Down: an Embassy Row novel, coming January 27, 2015.
I promise I’m still here! School has got me running around like crazy and I finally had time to sit down a crank something out!
These dummies definitely have their adorable moments